A severely damaged or missing tooth can happen to anyone. If you’d like to get your healthy, gorgeous smile back, visit Hellertown Dental Group to find out how we can repair your smile with a variety of dental implants!
No matter your current situation, we can help you improve the appearance and function of your chompers with several restorative dentistry options at our Hellertown, PA dentist office. To find out if dental implants are a good option for you, call us at 484-858-0949 to book your consultation today!
We’ll help you determine the best restorative service for you following a thorough assessment. If you are a good candidate for dental implants, you can enjoy all of their many advantages. Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants offer many perks because they are:
- Strong – regain up to 90 percent of the chewing power of your natural teeth
- Long-lasting – can last for several years or even the rest of your lifetime with proper oral hygiene and regular dental cleanings and exams
- Realistic – look, function, and feel just like your natural chompers
Because dental implants literally fuse to your jawbone through a process called osseointegration and effectively replace your natural tooth roots, they can also help prevent jawbone deterioration! You’ll maintain your youthful look for longer and avoid a “sunken in” appearance!
Unlike traditional dental bridges, dental implants do not require any preparation of your surrounding teeth to be placed. We’ll focus on the teeth that need to be replaced and help you maintain your natural teeth as well!
Explore Your Options For Dental Implants
Dental implants are composed of three parts:
- The dental implant, which replaces your tooth root
- The restoration, which stands in for the top, visible portion of your tooth
- The abutment, which connects the implant to the restoration
In order to be a good candidate for dental implants, you need a thick, healthy jaw that will provide a strong foundation for your replacement teeth. But even if your jaw is not suitable for traditional dental implants, we may still be able to help you because we also offer:
- Mini dental implants, which work just like traditional dental implants but are thinner in diameter and possibly shorter as well
- Wide-body dental implants, which use a wider diameter and shorter length to avoid the possibility of affecting nerves or the need for a bone graft
Both of these alternatives have their particular uses and benefits compared to traditional dental implants.
For instance, mini dental implants are often used to replace teeth near the front of the mouth because your jawbone is naturally thinner there. Wide-body dental implants, on the other hand, are frequently placed in the back of your jaw to replace molars. Both of these alternative options are not limited to these examples, however.
Regardless of the type of dental implants you get at our Hellertown, PA dentist office, you can use them as a foundation for various tooth replacement options, such as:
- Dental crowns, to fill the space left by individual teeth
- Dental bridges, to literally bridge the gap left by multiple, adjacent missing teeth
- Dental implant dentures, to restore a full arch of teeth in your upper and/or lower jaw
Thanks to our in-house milling machine and CEREC technology, we can even provide a same-day dental crown. Once your dental implant is healed, you can come into our office and have your dental crown made and placed in a single appointment!
We have also invested in other top-notch dental technologies to make your experience more efficient and precise.
For example, because we use 3D X-rays and intraoral scanners, we can get a highly-detailed look at your teeth and jaw while emitting a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. And thanks to our state-of-the-art intraoral scanner, you won’t have to put up with uncomfortable, messy impression methods to prepare your replacement teeth!
Our friendly team will also go above-and-beyond when it comes to making your visit as pleasant as possible. To help you relax and relieve dental anxiety you may be feeling, we offer various amenities, such as:
- Starbucks brand coffee
- Soft pillows
- Warm blankets
- TVs and music to distract and entertain you
We can also provide extended appointments by request so we can work at your pace.
Say goodbye to damaged or missing teeth and hello to strong, beautiful dental implants from Hellertown Dental Group! Call 484-858-0949, stop by our conveniently located Hellertown, PA dentist office, or take a moment to fill out our handy online form to schedule or ask us questions.