How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You
You can have an amazing wardrobe, with the coolest car, and the greatest hair, but if your smile has problems, it will all be wasted. Your smile is the first thing that people will see when they interact with you, and if it is not where it should be, nothing else matters. Some people worry about the wrong parts of their appearance and neglect the parts that will actually make the difference. That is where we want to help people change their focus.
There are also people who have their priorities straight and want to take care of the most important part of their appearance. The problem they have is twofold. One, they are not sure what they can do to fix their smile, and two, they have no way of paying for it after they find out how. These people need the most help. A desire to take care of your mouth is the first step in solving your cosmetic dental issues, and Hellertown Dental Group is here to help you with the other parts. The first one is figuring out what you need. Once we do that, we will help you find the financing you need to get the work done.
Common Cosmetic Problems
There are some very common cosmetic dental problems that are relatively easy to fix. Knowing what those problems are and then how to fix them is key. Here are some of the problems that are most common at Hellertown Dental Group.
- Stained Teeth – Your teeth are porous. This means that they will absorb some of the stuff you put in your mouth. Most of that stuff is not a problem for them, but there are some things that can leave your teeth looking stained and discolored. Red wine is one of them. Coffee and tea have the same tendency to stain your teeth over the course of time. There are also some medications that will discolor your teeth. This type of staining is different, as the staining comes from the inside rather than the outside.
- Chipped Teeth – Unfortunately, teeth are not unbreakable. A chip can happen from a number of things. The most common is an injury, like getting hit in the mouth while playing or working. The chip will leave your tooth looking odd and out of place. Don’t worry, though. Hellertown Dental Group has just the fix for you.
- Cracked Teeth – This is the next step up from a chip. This is where an injury does enough damage to actually crack through the surface of your tooth. The more severe the crack, the more intensive the fix. The dentists at Hellertown Dental Group will help you determine which fix is going to be right for your situation.
Common Cosmetic Solutions
Teeth Whitening – Great for common or moderate stains. Professional whitening will leave your teeth looking shades whiter than any over-the-counter treatments available in stores. Refills are conveniently available in our patient store.
Dental Veneers – Deep staining from medication or medical issues can be handled with dental veneers. Veneers are able to take care of chips and cracks as well, protecting the tooth from further damage and restoring the look, feel, and function.
Dental Bonding – Hellertown Dental Group uses a tooth-colored bonding agent that can take care of small chips and cracks in your tooth. Saving your tooth from further damage and also remaining invisible to those around you, dental bonding from Dr. Hunsicker-Morrissey will have your smile looking better than ever.
Dental Crowns – There may be times where the crack or chip is so bad that a crown is needed. Hellertown Dental Group is here to get your smile back on the road quickly and easily with our CEREC same-day crowns.
Need Help Paying?
Hellertown Dental Group has several options that will help you get the dental care you need to bring your smile back. Call our office for more information on these different options.
- In-House Dental Insurance – If you do not have dental coverage, Hellertown Dental Group has developed an in-house option. Get the coverage and care that you need from Hellertown Dental Group.
- CareCredit – A specialty medical lending firm, CareCredit is available to help you pay for the dental care that you need. Just apply on their website and see what kind of credit line you are able to qualify for.
- In-House Financing – When the above options don’t work for your needs, Hellertown Dental Group has financing options to help you get the care you need at a price that won’t hurt your bank account.
Getting your smile in order is an important part of keeping yourself looking as good as possible. Let Hellertown Dental Group help you take care of the problems that are hindering your smile. Call our Hellertown, PA office at 610-628-9337 for an appointment, or use our online form to schedule your appointment today.