Protect your smile with an Athletic Mouthguard
Do you know you’re putting your teeth at risk without an athletic mouthguard? A single accident or slip can leave you with cracked or missing teeth. Call Hellertown Dental Group today at (610) 838-0131 to get an appointment for a customized athletic mouthguard. Our dentists have been helping people with athletic mouthguards for many years, giving up practical experience along with our advanced training.
Sports Can Be Rough On Your Smile Without Mouthguards
There’s a good reason why many schools requiring athletic mouthguards for their student athletes — because being active can be rough on your smile.
- You could get hit hard enough to slam your teeth together.
- You could fall off your bike while on hard surfaces.
- You could trip on the court and land hard.
- You could get hit by a ball or puck in the mouth.
None of those can be predicted or prevented. But you can help your teeth survive. That’s why you need to call our Hellertown, PA dental office today. Our customized athletic mouthguards fit comfortably while they protect your smile. Our dentists work well with kids, so if your school requires mouthguards, we can help as well.
What Athletic Mouthguards Can Do For Your Smile
– Customized mouthguards fit much better (and safer) than generic ones you can buy in sporting good stores.
While you can buy cheaper mouthguards in most sporting good stores, you probably shouldn’t. Even the “boil-and-bite” kind has problems.
- Any mouthguard you buy in a store won’t fit as well as our customized mouthguards. That means they don’t protect your smile as well. You shouldn’t wear a helmet that doesn’t fit, so you shouldn’t wear a mouthguard that doesn’t fit either.
- Mouthguards that aren’t comfortable can distract you in the game. Also, you’re more likely to skip wearing it if the mouthguard isn’t customized to fit right.
Call our Hellertown, PA dental office today at (610) 838-0131 to schedule an appointment for a customized athletic mouthguard. These will protect your teeth better and feel more comfortable when worn than store-bought mouthguards.
– Because ours fit so well, you can breathe easier when you need it.
You push yourself when you exercise. Whether you’re very fit or just starting out, you’ll soon be breathing heavy. If you wear a generic mouthguard, it can get in the way of breathing when you need it the most. That’s because it’s not customized to fit your mouth in particular.
Call our Hellertown, PA dental office today. Our dentists will carefully measure your smile to make an athletic mouthguard customized to fit very well. This can help you breathe easier, giving you the energy you need to play your best.
– Customized mouthguards are cheaper in the end because they better protect against damage.
It’s true that the generic mouthguards you can find in stores is cheaper than customized ones. But you know what they say — you get what you pay for. Because generic mouthguards don’t protect your teeth as well, you’re at a higher risk of sport-related dental injuries. Dental crowns, dental implants, and other restorative dentistry treatments to repair damaged teeth is going to be more expensive than customized mouthguards.
By calling Hellertown Dental Group today and making an appointment for a custom mouthguard, you are investing in your dental future. Our dentists have extensive training in restorative dentistry, so they can repair your teeth. But it’s much easier if they don’t have to.
– A good fit makes it more likely your children will wear them.
When it comes to kids and sports, sometimes it can be hard for them to remember to wear athletic mouthguards. Store-bought mouthguards are often uncomfortable, so kids often don’t want to wear them. At Hellertown Dental Group, we can customize more than just their fit. Our team can customize the color of the mouthguards and even add logos to them.
That’s why you should call us today and help your child with a customized athletic mouthguard. The more they like the mouthguard, the more they’ll want to wear it. After all, it does no good sitting in a locker or gym bag.
Call us TODAY at (610) 838-0131 to get an appointment for customized athletic mouthguards. Our dentists have been helping people protect their teeth for many years. They know the value of wearing a customized mouthguard, which is why you can get them here at our Hellertown, PA dental office.
Don’t wait until you have chipped, cracked, or lost teeth. Protect your smile with a custom athletic mouthguard.