Use Our Beautiful Dental Veneers As “Instant Orthodontics”
If you are one of countless Americans that would like to achieve a set of teeth that look as straight as can be, but don’t want to put up with metal braces, we have some good news for you! To take the first step to making all of your teeth look straight using dental veneers as “instant orthodontics,” call Hellertown Dental Group at (610) 838-0131 to book a consultation.
At our conveniently located Hellertown, PA dentist office, we do our best to provide you with solutions to any smile concerns you may have. No matter the particular smile flaws that are making you feel self-conscious, we will help you find the cosmetic dentistry solution that will help you:
- Feel more confident when you are making first impressions on a date, at a job interview, or during any other event
- Be proud to show off your pearly whites when you’re getting your picture taken or snapping a selfie
- Receive compliments about your appearance from friends and loved ones
We’ll discuss how veneers can be used as “instant orthodontics” below, but before that, we’d like to mention some other uses of this incredibly versatile cosmetic treatment. If you decide to get veneers from Hellertown Dental Group, you can use them to conceal:
- Minor cracks
- Small gaps between teeth
- Teeth that are worn-down or irregularly shaped
- Stains or discoloration
We accept many different payment options for your convenience. And because we understand that dental insurance typically won’t cover cosmetic treatments, we also have our own in-house financing options so you can space out your payment as it suits you!
Our Hellertown, PA dentist office also provides some extended hours that many other dentists do not. We close up for the day a little early at 3:00 p.m. on Fridays, but otherwise we provide the same nine-to-five hours that you’d expect and more! Our office is open:
- Early at 7:00 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays
- Late until 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- For Saturday appointments on most Saturdays
Make Your Teeth Look Straight Fast With Dental Veneers
If you have minor alignment issues that are mostly cosmetic, veneers could be a great option for you in making your teeth look straight and ideally aligned. To determine if you are a suitable candidate for our dental veneers options, we will assess your current situation during a thorough exam. In order to get veneers placed, your teeth will need to be strong and healthy.
We offer two types of veneers: all-porcelain and Lumineers. Both are great options and have their various perks that we would be happy to discuss with you.
In most cases, all-porcelain veneers are slightly more affordable. But, on the other hand, Lumineers typically require less preparation of your natural tooth surface to be placed. Regardless of which option you choose, your newly improved teeth will look great. We even ensure a convincing look and color by using computer shade matching!
So you will know what to expect, we will explain the veneers process to you in an easy-to-understand manner before we get started. For now though, here are some basics on this cosmetic treatment:
- First, we will take precise measurements and impressions of your teeth
- If there is any chance of discomfort, we will numb your mouth with a mild anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing
- To make room for your veneers, we will remove a small portion of the front of your enamel from each tooth that will be treated
- Once your veneers are ready, we will then attach them to your natural teeth with a strong adhesive and make any final adjustments
Usually, the whole process is spanned across two to three appointments because we’ll first prepare your teeth and plan your treatment and then attach your cosmetic dental veneers.
If you are not a good candidate for veneers or your teeth are too crooked to be cosmetically improved using them, we also offer a few other orthodontics options for you, including:
- Traditional braces that use metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth
- Invisalign, which uses a series of clear, removable, plastic aligners to gradually improve tooth alignment
Stop waiting to achieve the set of straight teeth you’ve always wanted – to book a dental veneers consultation at Hellertown Dental Group, call (610) 838-0131. You can also stop by our Hellertown, PA dentist office in person during our normal business hours or use our handy online form to schedule or ask a friendly team member questions.