Join our Team!
Dentist Trial Partner
The Hellertown Dental Group has an immediate opportunity for a Dentist who is interested in being developed as a Trial Partner. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of dental practice experience, be computer savvy in dental software, and have an understanding of current dental practice norms. This role will include significant mentoring from an experienced dentist.
This role includes
Practice of Dentistry – #1 priority – 90% of time
- Communicate with patients
- Direct patient care
- Provide emergency care
- Create treatment plans
- Continue education – know the latest trends in dentistry
- Grow patient base
- Maintain schedule – be on time and work efficiently
- Check hygienists’ work
- Be on time to work
- Willing to work evenings and Saturdays, flex schedule
- Represent HDG publically – perhaps to grow practice go meet with groups
- Use dental software systems in our office
Collaborate with Team – #2 – 10% of time
- Communicate with team members
- Coordinate with Business Operations Administrator to understand operating expenses
Character of the ideal candidate
Hardworking, honest, ethical, amiable, outgoing, confident in front of patients, always on time, will compliment current team’s style and culture (seamlessly fit into new culture)
Full Time: This position is 32 hours a week as a full-time role.
A non-compete agreement will be required from the person who accepts this opportunity. Being neat, for example wearing clothing that is ironed, is required.
If you are interested please email your resume and contact information to:
Shawn Kent Hayashi
Shawn @ TheProfessionalDevelopmentGroup.com
Hellertown Dental Group has been providing family, cosmetic, and preventive dentistry for over 25 years. Our office is a fun-loving environment that creates a festive, positive, and warm atmosphere for not only our patients but also for our staff. We consider staff to be family, and we are looking for a positive individual who wants to join a team of like-minded individuals.
Dentist Detailed Job Summary
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced dentist to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of your patients. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures.
Dentist Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Prescribe antibiotics and pain relieving medications
- Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
- Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
- Prepare and place fillings
- Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
- Create models for dental appliances
- Perform general dentistry
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
- Perform tooth extractions and root canals
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
- Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Licensed to practice in state.
- Certification in CPR.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite, Dental Software.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Experience||Dentist - 2 Years|
|Required License||Current PA Dentist License|
|Required Certification||See job description|